MUSIC


Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 20, 2006

Tagged

I am: very lucky!
I have: a wonderful family (immediate and extended)
I wish: I could take away the pain of all children
I hate: ROACHES!!!!
I miss: my cat Rusty, Wofford, and sleep!
I hear: nothing.... naptime
I wonder: what my children will be like when they grow up
I regret: worrying so much about the little stuff
I am not: going to become an exterminator
I dance: at weddings and in the kitchen with Patrick, Anna, Jack, and Alec
I sing: when nobody can hear me except the kids (they don't know to laugh yet!)
I cry: when anybody else cries, when Anna and Jack are sweet to each other, sad movies/songs
I am not always: well-rested
I make with my hands: clothes, art projects, baked goods (with Anna), crafts
I write: this blog whenever I can!
I confuse: Patrick, my mom, and myself occasionally
I need: a pedicure
I should: go to bed earlier
I start: lots of things that I have no time for
I finish: most of what I start because it bugs me if I don't

No comments: