MUSIC


Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 03, 2006

Jack to the Rescue


I have to tell you about the funniest thing that happened today. It certainly wasn't too funny when it happened but 12 hours later I'm laughing. Jack was sitting in his booster seat pushed up to the table eating a snack and watching Mickey Mouse on TV. I went out the kitchen door to feed the cat and lo and behold the wind blew the door shut! Yes, I was locked out. Jack and Alec had free reign of the house. I could see Jack at the table through a crack in the miniblind and I am knocking and calling his name repeatedly. He looks over his shoulder at me periodically to say "what mama?" But he is not the least bit interested in what I need. Donald and Mickey are slightly more entertaining than me with no makeup on standing outside with no shoes in 40 degree weather. I keep knocking and calling him asking him to please climb out of his booster (which is completely not allowed under normal circumstances) and open the door for me. As I am knocking, he is looking at the TV saying "Mama, somebody here" I'm thinking to myself, "just break the glass get it over with because the door is staying locked."
Miraculously Mickey Mouse ended and slowly and strategically Jack managed to climb out of his booster and come let me in the house. I have never been more proud of him. What a smart little guy!!! We're getting a spare made tomorrow.

No comments: