MUSIC


Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 26, 2006

She's 4 now!

A couple of days ago we were riding in the car and I asked Anna if she was ready to get back to school to see all her friends. She got going on an interesting monologue about how one little boy at school was probably not her boyfriend anymore because another one was nicer to her...etc etc etc. I could tell this was a serious matter (in 4-K), so to ease her mind, I told her she didn't need to worry about these kinds of things just yet because she was still a little girl. Well, Well!!! Apparently not the correct response. She replied, "Mom, I am not 2 anymore, I am 4 years old now, I'm a big girl."

1 comment:

CTBaker in the Acres said...

I need more stories!!!!! Get busy slack woman!!!
XXXOOO
CTB