MUSIC


Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Anna-versary

Today in the car Patrick called Melting Pot to make reservations for us. Anna asks from the rear seat.. "Why are you going to the Melting Pot? I want to go." Patrick said, "You can't go it is to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary. Anna said, "I'm luckier than Alec and Jack because my name is in "Annaversary", there is no such thing as a "Jackaversary" or "Alecaversary"

2 comments:

CTBaker in the Acres said...

Is Anna a little Ego-centric right now??? I love it!
CTB

Christine said...

That is so funny - I was looking at my Anniversary Cards today - I have a bunch and saw the one in the bunch I had sent you all several years ago and thought of you guys. I thought now whose anniversary is coming up? Well -this won't be a card but congratulations on eight great years! I have fallen off the communication wagon since being gone in chaos for the past year. I am slowly but surely getting back into it. I hope you can meet up with us for a girls night sometime. I miss you and really enjoyed reading the humor of your family. You all must be a riot.
Christine