MUSIC


Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Our Arizona Trip


Patrick and I went to Phoenix the last weekend of June for his annual company meeting. Thank you great big to Mom and Teddy for watching the babies! We had a really wonderful time. The resort where we stayed was extremely nice and getting to experience the West for the first time was fun for me! The heat is hard to describe. It was over 110 degrees all the days we were there. When you walk out of the A/C and into the outdoors it feels like stepping into a pre-heated oven, the heat hits you like a wall. It doesn't seem to affect the people who live there. The great thing is there is no humidity, I had 3 great hair days!!! One man who lived there said it hadn't rained since January. Friday, Patrick was in meetings so I shopped and read and relaxed it was so much fun, but I started missing the kids after about 5 hours! I always call too much and they get tired of talking to me. Friday night we had a great company dinner and meeting and I was able to meet all the people Patrick works so close with, they were all very nice. Saturday Patrick and I went to the water park at the resort and acted like college kids. Rode the water slides (I rode the kiddie slide), sun bathed, floated in the lazy river, and drank fruity drinks. The drink we "shared" was called Shark Bait and was served in a plastic fish bowl!!! Very cute! Sunday we flew home and couldn't wait to see Anna, Jack and Alec, four days is the longest we've been away. They were asleep and looked very angelic. We put their "peace offering presents" I mean souvenirs in the bed with them and they very excited when they woke up. I'm sure the excitement was because they were happy to see us and definitely not because of the gifts, hahahahaha!!

No comments: