MUSIC


Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 30, 2007

Coffee seeds


I think most everyone is aware of the fact that I am fully addicted to iced coffee and expresso. I am not particularly partial to any brand in particular except for the fact that STARBUCKS is very close to my house and strong! We have developed a routine in the mornings when I stay at home. The children and I follow Patrick to Starbucks (usually we are not looking our best at this time either) he runs in gets me a Venti Iced coffee with a shot of expresso and I am good for the whole day. I really hope we don't get stopped on the way home from one of these little expeditions because the kids are most always still in pajamas and no shoes wearing half of their breakfast. Unfortunately Anna, Jack, and Alec are fully aware of my habit. Anytime we pass the notorious Starbucks sign they ask if we are stopping. The other day Anna was really wanting to make a trip to the Fresh market (one of their favorite hangouts), her ingenious method to persuade me went like this: "Mom, me and Jack need to go to the Fresh Market and you can get coffee "seeds" I saw them there one time!" She is too smart, and I need to lay off Starbucks. I'm working on it.

No comments: